Thursday, January 10, 2013

Evening

So I guess you could say today has been a fairly productive day.  I looked at 3 apartments, opened a checking account, went out to lunch for the first time in months, and did some shopping.  I got a few nice things at the Goodwill store...  I love those resale shops.

My son is going through some stuff with his ex girlfriend.  The bought a car together (first mistake), and he let her put the title in her name (second mistake).  Anyway, he had it parked permanently at the shop where it works because it doesn't run.  She said she was going to sell the car.  He told her that she couldn't until she paid the storage fees to the shop.  She then distracted him, and had the car towed.  A lot of this could have been avoided by keeping all their stuff separate.  It is hard enough for married people, let alone two single people to divide or claim mutual items.  You live and you learn...

I'm in good spirits, worked on some digital art for awhile this evening.  Some of my handiwork can be seen on the Welcome! page and on the journal pages.  The Jesus pic, not the NA emblem.  I ate a great salad today, first time in awhile.  It was kinda expensive though, but it was all you can eat soup and salad.  I haven't been to a restaurant in months, and it was a nice treat.

That's about it for tonight.  I have my blog pretty much the way I want it for now, so now it is time to apply myself to some legitimate content.  I am going to post some articles concerning bible study, but not tonight.

Thank You Father for the many blessings You have bestowed upon my family and myself.  Help us to see our need and see our Savior.  

In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and positive... If you wouldn't let your kids read it then you probably shouldn't post it! Thanks...