Thursday, January 24, 2013

No More Online Journal For Me...

I will no longer be posting to the journal page.  I have decided that there are things that I need to talk about in a personal journal that just aren't for everyone's eyes.  I feel that to be true to a journal, expressing my feelings, thoughts, and views about the path my life takes, I have to do it privately.  I originally thought that this would be a good place for my daughter to keep up with what goes on in my life, but I think that writing it in a journal and presenting it to her when she is old enough to comprehend is a much more feasible idea. 

I will however, continue to write articles as the mood strikes me, but there is just too much going on in my life to make public.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and positive... If you wouldn't let your kids read it then you probably shouldn't post it! Thanks...