Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Morning

I slept horribly last night.  No bad dreams that I recall, but I kept waking up like every 30 minutes.  I am beginning to think that it may be physiological rather than psychological.  So needless to say, I am kind of foggy this morning.  I have been up since around 6:00, or I guess I should say that this is the time that I actually climbed out of bed.  I haven't even made my bed yet and it is almost 10:00.  Yes mom, you will be happy to know that I do make my bed every day.  There is just something comforting and clean about climbing into a made bed at the end of the day.  I don't know about other people, but I have to keep my environment orderly and clean in order to keep my mind orderly and clean.  If my room is a mess, then so follows my mind.

I am just going to work on my blog today, not necessarily posting, but adding some features like a photo gallery.  The gallery, if I am able to accomplish it the way I want, will contain automatic uploads from my camera, ALL the pics that I take, so it may be kind of boring, but I take a lot of pics and this will help serve as another backup.  I have 10 years of photos on a corrupted external hard drive.  I don't want that to ever happen again, so I backup through some free online cloud storage services as well now.  I am going to do wash, and maybe clean a little bit, but that's about it, it's a wrap...

Father, thank you that though I did not sleep well, You did allow me to wake up this morning.  Please help me today to stay focused even with a diminished mental capacity.  Please watch over and protect those I love and care for.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and positive... If you wouldn't let your kids read it then you probably shouldn't post it! Thanks...