Saturday, January 12, 2013

Evening

It's been kind of a weird night.  Our meeting tonight seemed kind of out of whack...  and for some reason I was nervous.  I don't get nervous too often any more, but tonight I did.  I can't really say what made me uneasy, maybe it was the issues people were dealing with, maybe I was subconsciously working on something and the feeling was the product of that effort.  I don't know.  I do know that I tend to get nervous if the Holy Spirit is trying to tell me something and I haven't yet figured out what it is.  It usually means there is something inside of me that I need to deal with.  I guess I will just wait for the heat to turn up and see what kind of impurities float to the top.

Tony's ex girlfriend seems to have flipped a little bit, and I need to pray for her.  If you are reading this, please pray with me in my ending prayer.  I try to pray for people as they come to my remembrance.  I no longer just promise people I will pray for them, because sometimes I forget, and that basically makes me a liar.  I got a tip some years back from someone else who has memory issues, and it works great.  He told me not to promise to pray, but promise that you would pray as they come to your remembrance.  Bravo.

I spent a few hours this morning writing the What Are My Motives article.  I know the finished product doesn't look like a lot, but a lot of thought went into it.  Maybe my subconscious is still working on it and that is the source of my nervousness.  Who knows.  I haven't checked the moon tonight, but if it is full I have my answer.  I have always been adversely affected by the full moon, no joke.  My daughters mom could always tell if it was a full moon just by the way I was acting, even in the daylight.  Weird, huh?

That's about it for tonight.  Looking forward to another relaxing day tomorrow, and another chance to do the next right thing.

Father, I pray tonight that you would put Your hand firmly on this young lady in her difficulties. I pray that you would heal her mental wounds and draw her to you.  Help her to see that it is only through You that she will become whole.  I pray that You would reveal to me the source of my anxiety this evening and provide me with the remedy.  I ask that You watch over and protect all my children, and strengthen Anne in Your Word.  

In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean and positive... If you wouldn't let your kids read it then you probably shouldn't post it! Thanks...